Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email
address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic
email to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

Pursuant to 119.12 (2), F.S., the custodian of public records is Hampton Peterson, 561.355.2996.

Go back to: Home / Other Services / Foreclosures

Search Records Now

  • eCaseView
  • Search Official Records



Welcome to the Clerk & Comptroller’s Homeowner Support page.

We understand that the foreclosure process can be overwhelming—from court documents and procedures to the impact it has on you and your family. There are so many homeowner services advertised, some of which are scams. This Homeowner Support page is provided as a starting point for you to get the help you need from trusted sources, whether you are trying to avoid foreclosure or already have a foreclosure case in court.

The Clerk & Comptroller’s office processes all foreclosure-related court documents, notices of action and motions. After a foreclosure judgment, the office conducts the foreclosure auction and issues all post-sale documents.

General Information

Legal Help

Counseling Services

Avoiding Foreclosure

Protect Yourself From Scams

Help for Seniors


The Clerk & Comptroller's Office provides the information and links on this page as an informational resource guide for homeowners. We make no warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content on this site or at any third party site, including those other sites referenced on this page. The Clerk & Comptroller's Office is not responsible for any damage, loss, injury, claim or the results arising from any use or reference to the information on this page or any other site.

The information provided is not intended as a substitute for legal advice or representation by an attorney.  No attorney-client relationship is created between the Clerk & Comptroller and any person obtaining information from this website. If you have questions or concerns regarding your legal rights, it is strongly recommended that you talk to an attorney.  If you do not know an attorney, you may call the Lawyer Referral Service at (561) 687-3266.

Laws and homeowner assistance programs change frequently. We strive to keep this website up to date but cannot provide a guarantee that this information is accurate as of the time you are reading it.